Just had a conference in Vegas for Academy of Orthopaedics. I was busy all day long with the conference but was lucky to have Brian come and hang out with me all night. We stayed in the Bellagio, which was beautiful. We met up with some of my friends from PA school and went to "O". We had a great time. Oh and did I mention my favorite. . . there is a chocolate fountain in the Bellagio!!!!
4 comments:
That looks like a dream! Wahoo! maybe someday when Josh gets a job as PA he will go to cool conferences and I can hang out with him in the evenings. Speaking of jobs, was it hard for you to get a job out of PA school? Josh graduates in July and we are starting to stress....
Although it is sin city there are a lot of really fun things to do there. It looks like you had a great time.
I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!
Thanks, you’re the best!
Looks like you had a fun time! Cute pictures!
Hello Mr. Bolander!
Duffy
http://littleasians.blogspot.com
Post a Comment