Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Wishes #85-87

Wishes #85-87 were a welcome surprise from the Simmons Family.  These wishes were such a great addition.  This support comes from loving fiends that knew me as I grew up and wanted to show their support!  Thank you for all the support and for waiting with us!






3 comments:

Nancy said...

God bless you in your patience and continued hope in this adoption process! I am so inspired by your persistence and love through such delays. My prayers are still with you daily!

Baribaby said...

I'm so glad you received our quilt pieces and wishes. I thought they were lost, since we actually mailed them a year ago. Wishing that your sweet daughter will arrive soon!

Unknown said...

I have been very slow getting all the wishes put together. Thank you so much for the wishes and the quilt is almost done! We are so excited to get her soon. I am going to go private with the blog but would love for you to join so please send me a request.