Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

18 months

Le Le is 18 months old!

The last 3 months had been full of ups and downs.  We are so blessed to have our family together.  We are grateful everyday to have the most amazing daughter.  We are sleepless happy parents!

We have been so excited to introduce Le Le to her new family.  One of the most amazing moments was enjoying an afternoon with Brian's grandparents.  This was precious time that we will cherish as Brian's grandmother died 1 week later.  Grandma Bolander loved Le Le and couldn't be more excited to spend time with her.  She had always been one of our biggest supporters.  It was so difficult to go back to Idaho the following week for her funeral, but what an amazing family she is now apart of.  So much love and support!  Grandma Bolander is missed and loved more than words can express.

We are now home and finding out that there is a little toddler in our home too.  It is surreal, after such a long wait.  She is finding her voice and progressing quickly.  She is learning something new daily.  We couldn't be more excited.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Brian, I am so happy for you! Le Le is just beautiful. I'm so happy to have seen you yesterday on National Adoption Day! I look forward to reading your blog. Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Brian, could I post a picture of your family from your blog on my blog?