We can't believe it has already been 5 years and we still get along!!! We have truly love being married and hope everyone finds as much happiness as we did!
I can't believe it has been 5 years! Congrats. We have all got to get together...it has been so long. We wanted to stop by last week, but didn't want to just show up unexpected. Plus Lexi was exhausted and I'm huge! :) Hope all is well. When Brian gets home let's get together! Take care.
HAppy 5 years. It will be 10 years for us in November. Crazy how fast time flies. Decide on a name yet? Are you what I think you are and didn't tell me? LOL
3 comments:
I can't believe it has been 5 years! Congrats. We have all got to get together...it has been so long. We wanted to stop by last week, but didn't want to just show up unexpected. Plus Lexi was exhausted and I'm huge! :) Hope all is well. When Brian gets home let's get together! Take care.
Stop by anytime!!! Pleas let me know if you need anything? Did you decide on a name yet?
HAppy 5 years. It will be 10 years for us in November. Crazy how fast time flies. Decide on a name yet? Are you what I think you are and didn't tell me? LOL
Post a Comment