My Grandfather recently passed away and I put together a slideshow for our friends and family. I found amazing photos I had never seen. He was truely a joy to have in our lives and we all miss him so much. We love you!
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. We NEED to get together more. Our summer is winding down, only four more weeks till school. I am going up to Utah/Idaho soon. Can't wait. Hey your dad doesn't happen to fly desperate mothers and their 3 children up to idaho for free does he? JK. I am going to make the drive alone, scary huh! Well, lets get together before Heaton's have their baby.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandfather.
We NEED to get together more.
Our summer is winding down, only four more weeks till school.
I am going up to Utah/Idaho soon. Can't wait.
Hey your dad doesn't happen to fly desperate mothers and their 3 children up to idaho for free does he?
JK.
I am going to make the drive alone, scary huh!
Well, lets get together before Heaton's have their baby.
Wow, those are some seriously awesome pictures! Isn't it so great so see our grandparents when they were young and BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Miss you :)
I'm still on for lunch after Brian leaves so let me know...maybe we'll be nice and invite Shanda too :P
Post a Comment