Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Bolanders are cleared for Take Off

Bags are packed and if we forgot something, Brian says we can get it in Taiwan! The last few weeks have been crazy busy but so exciting. We are now sitting at the Southwest Terminal with yet another delay in our flight...

We were given a great idea to document our trip to Le Le with her new best friend Xiao Gou (Little Dog). He will make this long journey with us as I hope anyone reading this will join all of us. We are so anxious and excited with only 10 days and 20 hours until we see our little girl for the first time!


Xiao Gou in Le Le's Crib
Riding next to Brian on the way to the airport
Nana giving a kiss good-bye

We are packed and ready to go!



Southwest to LAX
Getting a little help through the airport!


Le Le we are on our Way!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ackk!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I love this post and Xiao Gou! Can't WAIT for more updates!

Brooke said...

This fellow ROCKer is so excited for you!

Brooke