Most of the day we spent explaring the island of Koh Samui on a scooter and at the Aquarium with Tiger show. I can't tell you how many times we said, "I really wish Le Le was here." or "I bet Le Le would really like this." It is nice to spend this last week of just Brian and I together but we miss her already and we have waited long enough to become a family. 1 more week!
![]() |
| Bangkok Airport |
![]() |
| Crowded shuttle from plane to airport in Koh Samui |
![]() |
| Finally made it to Koh Samui |
![]() |
| Pool off of our hotel room |
| Adorable Sea Otter |
| Sea Lion giving a kiss. Brian refused animal pictures!? |
![]() |
| This Tiger wanted to EAT Xiao Gou |
| Baby Tiger Pup |
![]() |
| Waiting to watch to Tiger Show |







2 comments:
I had to Google the name of the island to figure out where you were. Then I realized that when someone posted "Have fun in Thailand" it wasn't just an ignorant confusion between Thailand and Taiwan (people say all the time when I say I adopted from Taiwan - "Oh I love Thai food!"). So you are doing both to confuse people even more. Looks like fun! I know what you mean though. Le Le will be with you soon and then you won't remember life without her!
Jen, when we were booking flights to Taiwan and Brian found an amazing deal with a stop off in Thailand so we took advantage of the opportunity. It is our 10 year Anniversary and although it has been fun having a final vacation with just the two of us, I wish St Lucy would let us visit Le Le and I would have spent the whole time with her! We leave for Taiwan on Thur. and we plan on spending some time in Tainan before we pick her up. Sorry for the confusion. ( I am also already getting the Thailand/Taiwan confusion and it usually relates to food too.)
Post a Comment